Friday, May 27, 2011

IS IT JUST ME??

Or Does This Newly Aquired and most coveted
THINGIE Look a Little 'Weird'. (Umm, yeah Duhh, I know what it is, do You?)


Well it does look Goofy enuff for me to Document today, but by tomorrow I'll have it installed and functioning.


That's Life, in New Mexico.

I like it, mostly.



I'm Good; just missing Horses & Chickens.


My kitty catties like New Mexico,
it has Big Trees. They like climbing them.


Look close: Both Kittehs I hauled here from AZ are in this tree.
In my front yard.
You know that you can 'click' on any picture I post and see it Full Screen, right?







I feel like writing some Poetry for y'all,
My Dawgs are yelling 'HELL NO!!'








"HAIL NO! DON"T DO THE POHM THING< PLEASE< MA!"



(I often listen to, but rarely take Advice from a bunch of Silly Canines)


So here's yer rhyme, made up on the spot. By me, the Magz.
Feel free to hate this, I can't care less. It's how I roll.


I be Alive most every day
Just down the road from where you stay.
Another day, another Beer,
Something different's happening here.

Same ole bullshit; Whole new style
Lots more crap to stick in file.
I write, I'm right, it's tight tonight.
Say Fuck You, say Fuck Me, I still (!) fight Social Security!

(I just successfully bored my dawgs into a comotose state, oh Joy!!)

No comments: