Sunday, July 18, 2010

Facebook? Cool. Blog? Say It Ain't Passe, Jefe



These people are some of my Family!

Most of whom I haven't seen in 20 or 30 years. The Big Guy in the middle is my older brother John. aka JP.
He's flanked by his sons, my nephews Michael (on the left) & David, on the right.


I wouldn't have a CLUE who these 2 handsome young men were, if not for Facebook.

(And, an uncommon last name. It was once MY last name, till I married, divorced, and decided that the name Baker was much easier to live with.)

I posted this picture just because I'm stumbling upon folks that I never-ever would have found or re-connected with, had I not gotten back on the 'Net, just in time to Facebook.


For an Ole Country Broad.. this shit is awesome.


Life here at 'Da Farm' doesn't seem to change much..
But the rest of the world does!


No comments: