Sunday, December 19, 2010

Doing The Done Deal..

Alternate Title  'Made It So'

                                 Sunrise Over Maggiez Farm  12/17/2010

This is one of the last 'scenic' shots I'll take from the front door of the real 'Maggiez Farm',
for I'm signing the papers tomorrow to put 'da Farm' into escrow.

Yes,  you heard me correctly,  I've 'Sold The Farm'.  Me,  the Magz Herownself is off on any
number of new adventures,  and will settle back sooner or later into another version of the same ole
Maggiez Farm.

I will continue to write my life, my feelings, and my experiences,  but not exactly as they happen.
(Life is going to be Goofy Enough,  without leaving a record of just how Goofy I get whilst dealing
with the day-to-day stuff-  thank GOD for a little 'maturity' in my life!

See ya round da Innerwebs-  my email, IM contacts, and phone # will remain the same.  I'll keep this blog, and update it as often as possible!





                                                               Curls  12/17/2010
                   This is Curly Joe,  Mighty Mouser Cat.   Be vewy vewy quyatt... he's mousing!

No comments: